Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Easter! Maryland Democrats Ram Through Sweeping Gun Control over Holiday Weekend
by AWR Hawkins 1 Apr 2013, 5:59 AM PDT

Political cowards in the Maryland legislature scheduled a gun hearing on Good Friday to avoid media attention after a massive public outcry against this overreaching legislative firearm grab. Then...they broke their own parliamentary procedures in order to punish legal firearm owners and protect criminals.

Happy Easter! Maryland Democrats Ram Through Sweeping Gun Control over Holiday Weekend

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
If as reported ...

Well, they laid an egg, and no mistake. "Good" Friday, eh? Punish Victims Of Crime Day, more like.

Tyrants, by any other name. Cowards, too, if the timing is any indication.

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
To what lows will they NOT stoop?

If they thought the people really wanted this, there would be no "back door-dark of night-like" shenanigans... But, they know the people don't want it... And feel they know better what is good for the people.

This is NOT a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC at work, this is the "nomenklatura" telling the people what they must do.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Maryland state motto: Fatti maschil, Parole femine ("Manly deeds womanly words").

Almost makes a person want to cry, for the irony of that, and for what's been lost.

Time to make the hirelings and the People SEE what we've lost ... and what we're regaining.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well I sincerely hope all gun and ammo manufactures really think about moving out of that state.

Here it is going to cost the State of Colroado big bucks from doing the same thing ...

Reactions: Ghost1958

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
If that trend of business leaving states and not dealing with LE in these states that do this stuff continues and grows large enough, it would effectively be the end of gun control antics in this country. We can only hope.

Thank God I live in the area of the country that I do.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Big surprise from the home state of Nancy Pelosi. I hope i hear about some recall votes.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anglico, did your evil twin wake up this morning in your place?

:coffeenews: :vikings18: :morning:
Yes. And my wife is about to kill him! I secured her .357 :danceban:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Yes. And my wife is about to kill him! I secured her .357 :danceban:

Ahhh, I thought so. (On second thought, I thought so. Got snookered, the first time around, though. :tongue:)

Well, you know full well, by now, that spouses have plenty of other tools at their disposal for dealing with ... er ... challenging obstacles. Let 'er rip, Mrs. A. You have our blessings. :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts