Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Comments: Well, you just have to read it to get it............ linky thing below.

Kansas Secretary of State Kobach Responds to Eric Holder

Oops! I can say Brass here right? Mods... don't dogpile me for language, please...................

edited by qks...~~~> :slap:

My Comment: Thank you Quick Shooter - I be 'good' now........................................

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Great letter. I was very surprised to see the "Fast and Furious" reference.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Well shoot pard I wish that dealy bob linky thing was like a regular normal news article. I just don't know how 2 pdf stuff. But me thinks we git the general idea w/the way you built up the story. As far as I'm concerned Holder can jump the next Gyppo freighter w/his puppet master Barry Sotero and take a scenic to Kenya...I understand Kenya has 2 openings for First Class Idiots.

Kansas IS where Marshall Matt Dillon came from. And Festus too.:blink:

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
AG Kobach points out that Holder likes to pick and choose which laws to enforce and even which he chooses to follow. There is the matter of the limit of the legitimate authority of congress under interstate commerce empowerment. And Holder fails to distinguish state laws contrary to federal laws that are constitutional from federal laws that are not. Then, of course, there's the matter of "Fast and Furious" that was hatched and executed in an environment of calls for stronger laws to keep US guns from turning up at Mexican violent crime scenes. The silence on the latter, while revisiting gun control, is deafening.
AG Kobach's claim that Obama is in violation of the constitution for the last four-and-a-half years and AG Holder's legal issues need a legal settlement. AG Kobach claims that he will "happily meet" AG Holder in court. I predict an historic meeting there.

·
Registered
45,304 Posts
Gotta love that!

Reactions: TX expat

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He will most likely run for Gov when Brownback leaves

Did you mean 'Brokeback'? Just sayin..............................................

·
Banned
1,029 Posts
This will be interesting to watch.S.C.has a live bill in the Senate Judiciary Committee,something similar to Kansas.It was introduced on 1/8/2013.Haven't looked lately to see,where it stands.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wish more states would stand up thier rights.

At the local, county and state level of people who run for office................. yes, it is sad. Many Progressive Leftist people don't have real jobs, so they run for the local hwatever position so they can push their views on you. Too bad too many Conseratives don't run for local govt postions, but then again, they probably have full time jobs and are paying taxes to support every other freeloader. Just sayin..............

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Kris Kobach rocks.

He's da man!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Awesome letter! If only we had more men and women bold enough to tell this administration to roll up their unconstitutional ideas nice and tight, and bend over.

·
Registered
907 Posts

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Ky Senate passed much the same thing the House of Reps didnt action it so its laying there but we are pushing :wink:

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Thanks for this post OP.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts