Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Title of Article: NRA commentators pose dilemma for racist and sexist anti-gunners
NRAMarch 26, 2013
By: David Codrea

My Comments: This is 'Game On!' Good. There are several links to additional video spots that may be run in media markets. Check them out. The main message is = Progressives Lie! They do not represent everyone. Everyone is equal under the 2A (watch leftists' heads explode) regardless of race or sex. Normally, I would post some excerpts, but this is worth the entire read (and hit the links in the article).

Go NRA! Game On. I'm very happy to see that the NRA is rolling with the new media as well as the 'moving goal posts' that the Progressive Left is so apt at.

NRA commentators pose dilemma for racist and sexist anti-gunners - National gun rights | Examiner.com

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
LIBS drive me crazy. They claim the TEA PARTY or Gun Owners are all angry white men..... In other words, they want those in the middle to conjure images of the KKK. Then when conservatives come forward that are Black or Latino.... the left calls them names. It's getting OLD ALREADY. The LIBTARDS will never MAN UP and take on an issue head on. They will continue to deflect the issue. I am a fan of Colion Noir. He speaks his mind, and I happen to agree with what he says. He speaks for me, when he speaks for himself. The Libtards dislike him and other blacks like Dr. Ben Carson... They don't read from the Liberal Teleprompter.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
MCN hit the nail on the head in that video. Gun control is nothing more than "feel good" legislation. They don't have the wherewithal to deal with the real issues involved with violence in America, so they go straight to gun control, because it's easier, and they can then feel like they're doing something.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
They should be concerned about the weakness of their message and fear the righteous wrath of all people willing to stand for liberty, no matter whose lies and deceit get outed.

And yet, the fear is unjustified. It's as CN has stated: we're simply folks looking to live our lives, but we're willing to vigorously and effectively protect our lives against violent attack. We don't attack others; we don't lash out; we're not the bad guys. Quite the opposite.

If only the anti-gunner, apparently liberty-hating folks would simply cease howling and put their arms down, they might realize that we are them, and they are us: citizens seeking to lead our lives, seeking to protect it against all comers. In that sense, we should definitely be pulling in the same direction. That we're not escapes the rabid leftists who refuse to accept reality of an evil world gone awry.

·
Registered
11,153 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
BTW, when talking about breaking the "Angry White Guy" or "Red-neck" myth, don't forget The Rev. Kenn Blanchard the author of Black Man With A Gun and host of The Urban Shooter Podcast. See: http://kennblanchard.com/

Ditto, don't forget Aaron Zelman and more recently Rabbi Dovid Bendory of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO). See:Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
As a white man, I never realize I was so angry and a redneck. Guess you learn something new everyday. :33:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts