Defensive Carry banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. in CA, you have no voice.................. Suck it up. You have no 2A Rights because you people vote STUPID! And have done so for many years. Gov Jerry Brown............ Really? Point to me!

In MD, you also have no voice, as I feel really bad for the lower tidewader and western panhandle people (bet you wish the state line put you into PA or WV)

In CO - you guys will rock! The backlash in 'recalls' and the next elections will truly change things, if you stay your couse (Have stones! Real Stones!).

WA and OR - you had better watch you backs! Protect your God Given Right to be Free People and have the ability to Protect Yourselves!

Il - yes, that Judge gave a date for your state to make your CCW happen, however, now the politicians will water that down to........... yawn, aint't happin

ALASKA - Vote that one specific Leftist Senator out! You know the one.

NH - Really, you have to decide since they are going to take it away.

Shall I go on, or shall you ALL show a way to rally?

OK. I'm done for now.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Il - yes, that Judge gave a date for your state to make your CCW happen, however, now the politicians will water that down to........... yawn, aint't happin
Ain't gonna' happen anywhere...The sheep are more interested in their entitlements and Obama phones.

Oh; you're not for the Obama administration? How about a little IRS audit? Perhaps denial of your tax exempt org?
Need I go on?

There is an answer; but it remains on the distant horizon for the moment...kinda' like a storm we see that is still miles off....There is some time, but the storm is coming; best to prepare.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I don't seem to very adept at voting out anyone. I mostly celebrate other's victories but if I had my way I'd like to see a conservative park their butt in carl levin's seat

·
Super Moderator
19,220 Posts
I will be doing anything I can to help vote out our junior senator not just on her anti-gun votes but for many other things she has supported.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'd like to see Toomey go, if they can find someone with some sense to run against him. Oh and Casey too! It's too bad we can't get someone in there who will cut spending, knock people off welfare, send the illegal's back across the border, send the gays back to the closet, support the 2nd amendment etc.. Of course that would take other politicos of like mind, I'm not holding my breath...

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I will be doing anything I can to help vote out our junior senator not just on her anti-gun votes but for many other things she has supported.
Same here. Unless something changes, I am pretty sure her tenure is cooked and she knows it. I think this is why we're seeing the low budget advertising promoting her.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
It will be my goal to rid my jurisdiction of all incumbents who have a more "Conservative" opponent.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
The GOP wimped out and didn't support someone other than Akin so I'm stuck with McCaskill for another 6 yrs.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
In WV Rockefeller won't be running again so we will have the opportunity to find and support a more freedom loving candidate. Manchin will have to go (if he runs again, which is in some doubt) so the same can be said for his seat. Hopefully Shelley Moore Capito will run for one of those seats. I would support her in a heartbeat.

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
I just helped vote out my Mayor in Omaha. Even though I agree with him on most other policies, and really don't like his opponent, I voted for her when he aired commercials about restricting the 2nd Amendment and being a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I can't wait to vote against Pat Toomey in 2016. Bob Casey won't be up until 2018, but it's not like I would vote for him anyways.

Primaries are tomorrow, I do believe, so I'll be reading up on candidates in a bit. It is just local stuff, I think, but the wrong idiot in charge can still hurt me.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Luckily both of my senators are pro-2A so I will stick with them, but my representative in the House, John Yarmuth, will be going away in the next election if I have anything to do with it.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I think they all should be voted out

GeorgiaCarry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts