Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trace out a dime on a 3x5 notebook page or card, hang it and see if you can hit the "dime" at 10 yards with your carry gun then post up the results...no cheating show honest pictures.

very bad day with the Sig

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow no takers on this one? come on surly y'all can do it, you get to say I can out shoot that Subhuman jerk :danceban:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
You should limit it to 5 rounds.
10 might seem a bit much.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the starting picture was done with a 3.5# Ghost rocket, 6lb trigger spring,stock striker, and reduced power plunger spring, this morning was shot with the stock connector, 6lb trigger and striker spring and reduced power plunger, very different feel on the break and it shows.

then I shot a mag from my wife's Shield for this one

My wife came out looked and fired a mag full said good enough and went back in the house, she hasn't fired a shot in six months and does this

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
If only I had a dime to my name....

·
Banned
240 Posts
My speciality as an FFL pistol and revolver smith is extremely high speed and accuracy with combat loads during night engagements. This is what I can do in the daytime responding to the OP.

I teach how to draw and shoot this way under combat conditions as part of my business.

Here is 25 yards off hand double action rapid fire with one combat reload using a 460 S&W snub that I combat tuned. Target was on display at Murdoch's in Kalispell MT to help them sell 460s.

i have a CZ75 image where i put 10 rounds of BB 147 grain +p+ through the same hole i will find and post too.

Found it. Meets the dime size diameter but the distance was 50 yards on an NRA small bore rifle target.. Free pistol accuracy (I was a semi-finalist for the US Olympic team free pistol tryouts long ago).

Here is another, about the diameter of a dime. Target also on display at Murdoch's in Kalispell MT to help sell S&W 357 snubs.

And this one is rapid fire as detailed on the image, i.e. little bigger than a dime, well over the 30 foot constraint.

44 mag snub 310 grain Hammer Heads, rapid fire DA.

My custom MEUSOC CC. Sixteen rounds with one combat reload, rapid fire.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My speciality as an FFL pistol and revolver smith is extremely high speed and accuracy with combat loads during night engagements. This is what I can do in the daytime responding to the OP.

I teach how to draw and shoot this way under combat conditions as part of my business.

Here is 25 yards off hand double action rapid fire with one combat reload using a 460 S&W snub that I combat tuned. Target was on display at Murdoch's in Kalispell MT to help them sell 460s.

i have a CZ75 image where i put 10 rounds of BB 147 grain +p+ through the same hole i will find and post too.

Found it. Meets the dime size diameter but the distance was 50 yards on an NRA small bore rifle target.. Free pistol accuracy (I was a semi-finalist for the US Olympic team free pistol tryouts long ago).

Here is another, about the diameter of a dime. Target also on display at Murdoch's in Kalispell MT to help sell S&W 357 snubs.

And this one is rapid fire as detailed on the image, i.e. little bigger than a dime, well over the 30 foot constraint.

44 mag snub 310 grain Hammer Heads, rapid fire DA.

My custom MEUSOC CC. Sixteen rounds with one combat reload, rapid fire.

you win

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
the starting picture was done with a 3.5# Ghost rocket, 6lb trigger spring,stock striker, and reduced power plunger spring, this morning was shot with the stock connector, 6lb trigger and striker spring and reduced power plunger, very different feel on the break and it shows.

"...wow no takers on this one? come on surly y'all can do it, you get to say I can out shoot that Subhuman jerk"

I'm the one who shot that nice, neat row of holes in that steel rail, using my Philippine Taco Chooter, Sub. :rolleyes:

That was an HEI round down the middle. :image035:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts