Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find any?
Everywhere I tried shows out of stock or discontinued.

Local Academy has no handgun ammo at all.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I believe this is also a product in their "American Gunner" line.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
6,696 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Go on Midway, select the ammo you want, and if not available, click on "Notify Me" and as soon as they receive some, you will get an email. When you get the email, order quickly as it sells fast. I have gotten a few items from them following this procedure.

·
Premium Member
6,167 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Trying to figure out how 4 250 round cases for 189.50 works out to $18.50/box(?)

When the op was looking I was telling him that SG had 4 cases at 189.50 per case . Sorry gramer police I made a typo that you found almost a month later.
It was supose to be 18.95 per box

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Gonna have to do some leg work to find ammo right now. Go to all your local gun stores and keep checking back at Academy.

I stocked up the last virus problem we had that hung out in the White House from 2009 to 2017. Never wait until a national crisis to try to find either guns or ammo. They will be the first things to go.

I was at my local Academy Sports and they had Hornady .380 XTP in stock (just a few boxes). This panic buying will die down soon enough and prices and availability will return to normal. Don't buy at the current inflated prices, just adding fuel to the fire.

Very disappointed in Buds Gun Shop that has jacked prices anywhere from 10 to 15 per cent on all guns. And don't give me that crap that they cost more from the supplier. Not enough time for wholesale prices to go up that much since March 1. This is a form of price gouging that is very subtle, but gouging just the same.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts