Defensive Carry banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
I tend to agree with your post. It seems that everyone is profiteering from the Pandemic. Same type of folks that started buying Walmart out of 22lr a few yrs ago and re selling it on line at triple what they paid. I just saw some clown on Amazon charging $45 for a quart of rubbing alcohol, and then charging a ridicules amount for shipping. It's Disgusting, but nobody seems to care, and some desperate people will buy.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Gonna have to do some leg work to find ammo right now. Go to all your local gun stores and keep checking back at Academy.

I stocked up the last virus problem we had that hung out in the White House from 2009 to 2017. Never wait until a national crisis to try to find either guns or ammo. They will be the first things to go.

I was at my local Academy Sports and they had Hornady .380 XTP in stock (just a few boxes). This panic buying will die down soon enough and prices and availability will return to normal. Don't buy at the current inflated prices, just adding fuel to the fire.

Very disappointed in Buds Gun Shop that has jacked prices anywhere from 10 to 15 per cent on all guns. And don't give me that crap that they cost more from the supplier. Not enough time for wholesale prices to go up that much since March 1. This is a form of price gouging that is very subtle, but gouging just the same.
Checked again and with other calibers also......

PrecisionOne... the best I've shot to date.

https://precisiononeammunition.com/p...l/new/380-acp/

IN STOCK

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Sad seeing doing the right thing just seems to not exist any more. And people wonder why things like this pandemic happen!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts