Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATG just started to carry this stuff. Anybody know about or use it?
Thanks,

·
Registered
829 Posts
I use the 9mm, it has fed reliably and shoots good, no probs. I alos use their 32 and 380 fmj, it seems fiochhi and sellier and bellot run just a little hotter...

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I have had nothing but good luck with Fiocchi ammo. As a side note, does it have the small or large primer?

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
I use a lot of Fiocchi ammo and never a problem.:hand10:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I use a lot of Fiocchi ammo and never a problem.:hand10:
Me too...I have some that is over 20 years old (from FIL) and it shoots like it's new...

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I had a box of .32ACP JHP that had a couple of squibs from the same box. No problem with any other caliber. I'm not a great fan of the XTP as a defense bullet, I prefer something that expands bigger. The XTP by design underexpands. My idea of a good bullet may be different than yours. If you prefer the deeper penetration school of thought, go for it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not a great fan of the XTP as a defense bullet, I prefer something that expands bigger. The XTP by design underexpands. My idea of a good bullet may be different than yours. If you prefer the deeper penetration school of thought, go for it.
Since I'm referring to .45, expansion is not as much of a concern as it would be in say 9mm. So long as it does expand reliably.

I ordered some for testing and carry so we'll see how it performs in my Kimber. This is just to hold me over until I can get some HST and some Gold Dot.

Stay safe!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts