Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I use them in .40 because Federal HST was not available when I was ordering SD ammo. Winchester Ranger T being my second choice carry round after Federal HST.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have them in 180 gr. for .40S&W and 230 gr. for .45ACP. Awesome SD round I think.

There is some floating around right now. Ammunition to Go had some as of Tuesday (ordered some) and I got some from another source as well but the name escapes me right now.

I have Federal HST as well for SD ammo and really don't think you can go wrong with either.

Be Safe,

NosaM

·
Registered
712 Posts
I use them. There have a good reputation. I also have the 124 +P 9mm for my BUG.

·
Premium Member
4,849 Posts
230gr 45ACP. My EDC. Normally keep 250-300 rds on hand backed up with 300 rds of Federal HST.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
The new ones are shown with bigger expanded "talons". I got them and now carry them in my 1911. So far no badguys have been shot with them yet......

I would try the 9mm, but I don't really like to use +P+, I'll stick with the 124+Ps, if I could find any.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
The new ones are shown with bigger expanded "talons". I got them and now carry them in my 1911. So far no badguys have been shot with them yet......

I would try the 9mm, but I don't really like to use +P+, I'll stick with the 124+Ps, if I could find any.
The 147gr standard pressure or +p (whichever they have available) is great stuff too. I like to go heavy when possible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts