Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know, I'm tired of the "tactical" stuff, too. But 5.11 Tactical has some of their (ordinarily WAAAY overpriced) tactical shirts on sale CHEAP! On the website 5.11 Tactical.com there's a tab for 'web specials' or 'online specials' or something (I'm old. I forget!) where the $59-69 concealed carry shirts are clearance priced from $19 up to $39. Not bad. The shirts are lightweight nylon weave (to be cool) with fake buttons over magnetic closure at the bottom for quick open. Some colors/sizes limited but check 'em out. Might have your size or a color (mostly plaid-types) you'd like. I got one of the $19 ones to augment the 2 I got a few years ago under similar conditions. I like them but NOT at $59 or $69!!! $20-25 with free shipping is more like it. Git you some, but hurry!!!

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
I have quite a bit of their clothing and yes, some of it is expensive. However, I usually buy it on sale and have generally found the quality, comfort, and fit to be superior to many less expensive items.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have quite a bit of their clothing and yes, some of it is expensive. However, I usually buy it on sale and have generally found the quality, comfort, and fit to be superior to many less expensive items.
I have no problem with their quality but, as you say, they can be a tad on the high side in price. I got mine on sale and I like the pattern to give less chance of 'printing', the light, airy fabric (it's HOT down here in south Louisiana!!!) and the long, straight bottom meant to be left untucked. Purpose-made clothing. But, afterall, it's just a shirt! I generally (99%) wear T-shirts at $15 - $19 so $59 - $69 for a shirt's not gonna happen! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts