Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,319 Posts
That's good news.

·
8,501 Posts
I got a message on the machine yesterday telling me about ammo on the shelves of Wally's again. Maybe it's almost over.

PS: Hey John, are you any relation to Marcus?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a message on the machine yesterday telling me about ammo on the shelves of Wally's again. Maybe it's almost over.

PS: Hey John, are you any relation to Marcus?
LOL, Not sure, but possibly; I have some kin down there in East Texas/ Louisiana area that I've never met. I do wish I had a dollar for every time I've been asked that question though. :smile:

·
8,501 Posts
I saw the ribbons in your avatar and I put 2 and 2 together and got 40. : )

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I got a message on the machine yesterday telling me about ammo on the shelves of Wally's again. Maybe it's almost over?
I was talking to the owner of a local gun store on Saturday about this subject. His opinion was that it is going to take a while to return to normal because of the manufacturing backlog and the specialty nature of the products involved throughout the supply chain. He also said that last time there was shortage, of which this one has been far worse, that (I think he said) on May 15th, things just turned around and stock was available again almost overnight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts