Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Administrator
Community Manager
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce a giveaway for a $50 Amazon e-gift card!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend a $50 Amazon gift card?

To be entered in the drawing you will need to provide direct links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

On February 1st we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $50 Amazon e-Gift Card! Head to amazon.com to get started!

馃憖Please Read Before Posting!馃憖
Direct links to Amazon items must be posted in order to be considered.
Canada and US gift cards will be given.
The Amazon Gift cards can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway.

Thank you for giving our little give away a shot! And good luck!

~Community Management Team

Registered

Registered

Registered

Registered
Given everything Bezos has done to undermine both the 1A and the 2A, this forum shouldn't be supporting Amazon. Thus, if you choose me, I would find a way to donate the funds to a worthy cause that supports 1A and 2A causes.

Perhaps Canadians just don't understand.

Premium Member
I would put it toward more fishing gear! All my spools need new line.

Premium Member
I would buy another case or two of my favorite tonic water

I don't drink it with booze. I drink one of the small bottles each afternoon or evening to prevent those nasty night time leg cramps. And to turn it into a real "mock-tail" I add a couple droppers full of elderberry concentrate which does have a wee bit of alcohol in it. There is no other tonic water which comes close to Fever Tree brand. Just none.

And for Bezos haters, you can find cases of it elsewhere but for several dollars more than Amazon's subscribe and save price. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

Registered
I buy a lot of hardware from Amazon for metal fabrication projects. It would go towards that, most likely.

Given everything Bezos has done to undermine both the 1A and the 2A, this forum shouldn't be supporting Amazon. Thus, if you choose me, I would find a way to donate the funds to a worthy cause that supports 1A and 2A causes.
Perhaps Canadians just don't understand.
There is a another way to use them... "Amazon Smile" is a program that donates to charities when people purchase items from Amazon through a smile link.

I use Smile whenever I can, and one of the listed charities is The 2nd Amendment Foundation. I have them listed as my Smile charity. Smile gave over $25k to 2AF this year...

It is convenient for me to buy stuff online, and Amazon simply provides a better product than many other online sellers, overall. I consider it part of the American way to reward useful innovation, regardless of the political leanings of the person involved. Your results may vary...

Registered

Premium Member
Use it towards the purchase of this. Had my eye on it, but haven't saved up enough pennies yet. Tools help me do jobs, to supplement my income.

Registered
I buy a lot of hardware from Amazon for metal fabrication projects. It would go towards that, most likely.

There is a another way to use them... "Amazon Smile" is a program that donates to charities when people purchase items from Amazon through a smile link.

I use Smile whenever I can, and one of the listed charities is The 2nd Amendment Foundation. I have them listed as my Smile charity. Smile gave over $25k to 2AF this year...

It is convenient for me to buy stuff online, and Amazon simply provides a better product than many other online sellers, overall. I consider it part of the American way to reward useful innovation, regardless of the political leanings of the person involved. Your results may vary...
It's more than political leanings.

For those who may not be aware, Parler was an alternative to Twitter, used by many political conservatives to communicate. It was hosted on computer systems owned by Amazon. Amazon, in a move of pure censorship, shut Parler down.

Imagine if the phone company disconnected the phones of people on a particular political group's party line. This is essentially what Amazon did. There would have been riots, Congressional hearings, DOJ investigations, lawsuits, threats of breaking up the monopolistic power of the company, and more. Instead...crickets.

Y'all can rationalize all you want, but what Bezos did is un-American. He censored free speech. Buying from him is digging your own grave.

Premium Member

Premium Member
Interesting that so far only 9 out of 13 posts by forum members have followed the instructions to include a link to a specific Amazon product. That does not say much for our "shooting community" does it?

• Love
Reactions: Rock and Glock

Premium Member
Interesting that so far only 9 out of 13 posts by forum members have followed the instructions to include a link to a specific Amazon product. That does not say much for our "shooting community" does it?
Perhaps if it were a hundred dollar gift card...

Registered
1 - 20 of 33 Posts