Defensive Carry banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
Interesting that so far only 9 out of 13 posts by forum members have followed the instructions to include a link to a specific Amazon product. That does not say much for our "shooting community" does it?
What’s worse is folks who complain about “our rights” supporting a company with their business that actively engaged in massive censorship.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
23,021 Posts
I would buy two of these.

Amazon

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
It's more than political leanings.

For those who may not be aware, Parler was an alternative to Twitter, used by many political conservatives to communicate. It was hosted on computer systems owned by Amazon. Amazon, in a move of pure censorship, shut Parler down.

Imagine if the phone company disconnected the phones of people on a particular political group's party line. This is essentially what Amazon did. There would have been riots, Congressional hearings, DOJ investigations, lawsuits, threats of breaking up the monopolistic power of the company, and more. Instead...crickets.

Y'all can rationalize all you want, but what Bezos did is un-American. He censored free speech. Buying from him is digging your own grave.
Totally agree, he’s a problem as is FB. They both are like Ma Bell and getting away with it.

I don’t like Bezo and what he does either, will use Ebay over Amazon any day of the week. Ebay isn’t great but lesser of the evils. It would be a lie to say I never use them, but if I can find the same and it’s even a few dollars more I’ll pay it to not give it to Bezo. He’s a dirty person, don’t want any of that on me. Pure evil.

Reactions: 10thmtn and CWOUSCG

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
View attachment 370362

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce a giveaway for a $50 Amazon e-gift card!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend a $50 Amazon gift card?

To be entered in the drawing you will need to provide direct links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

On February 1st we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $50 Amazon e-Gift Card! Head to amazon.com to get started!

👀Please Read Before Posting!👀
Direct links to Amazon items must be posted in order to be considered.
Canada and US gift cards will be given.
The Amazon Gift cards can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway.

Thank you for giving our little give away a shot! And good luck!

~Community Management Team
I'd get a new OWB holster for my fave gun = S&W 686+

Amazon.com : Cal38S3 Handcrafted Leather Belt Holster for SW 686 Plus Barrel 2.5 (Tan) : Sports & Outdoors

21 - 36 of 36 Posts