1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do ya think.

not the Scope i will mount on it for hunting probley get my leupold

Its a weigand Combat mount for the X frame K,L,N

He says no problem with the mounts i have 2 of thses for my super redhawks one for 44 and 454 and never had a problem.

Be hard to probley get someone to make a holster for it with the scope..

opps forgot pic

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it looks like smith does make a holster for it a hunter holster with the Scope

Not cheep though 250$

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah but sort of impratical for hunting and i wanna get a std carry holster for it ... I got the mount so it can always be scoped 41 mag came with the rings .. im running outt of scopes that can fit the big boomers

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Somehow Bud - a gun this short to me does not seem so deserving of an optic - Blackhawks, SRH's etc, fine but this fella - I'd reckon to keep it iron sights only.

Just me. :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bear?? Still iron sights for me!! :smile:

(Even with my crappy old eyes!)

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
for bear i would want open irons or a red dot. Ya wanna get back on target quick in case a second shot is needed, cause the 3rd may be from inside his belly if he's coming at ya.

·
Administrator
143,816 Posts
Looks Cool!

Wicked Looking Little Monster!
Some Really Good Visual Intimidation Factor there.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Figured i would just post the 41 magnum instead of creating a new post

This is fitted with my Leupold had it rebuilt few years ago when the retictle dropped out 3 weeks before deer season and Sight in ..

leupold had itback to me in 3 days And it has help up since been on the same 44 mag it came apart on

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
VERY nice piece Bud - most desirable.

I forget whether you ever mentioned but I'd tend to assume you reload for 41 - more or less got too eh?

·
Super Moderator
22,132 Posts
Couple good lookin' round guns there Bud.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive reloaded some for it before for my uncle but yeah im all ready reloading for it roulld out 400 rounds for it this week gonna goshoot tomm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts