Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So JR comes in from the mailbox this afternoon and says "Close your eyes, really, this is serious, close your eyes and hold out your hands." So I did and he lays a thin envelope in my hands and when I open my eyes it is from the state !!! whoooooo hoooooo, yippee, yippee:danceban: Only 61 days.

So we went to the range and celebrated and I shot the 308 and the 12 gauges and bruised my shoulder:yup: I LIKE IT !!

·
Banned
13,685 Posts

Sounds like you had a good day. Any day at the range is a good day! Sooooo.......you're an Arkansas carrier now huh? Welcome to the club.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
congrats

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Congrats on that new permit...AR is now a bit safer!:yup::bier:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats! Glad to have another one added to the ranks.:bier:

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Congrats on your permit. Make sure you give us a detailed WWW report.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
:congrats:
next up......wally world trip

·
Banned
13,685 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Carried in public for the first time the day after my permit arrived. Did the WWW thing and then carried to work that night. I work an all night convenience store that sits on a crossroad in a rural town. This store has been robbed several times in the past and I would never have taken the job if it weren't for the fact that the police are in and out of the store about 5 times a night now. However, having my gun on my hip sure made me feel alot more confident - especially considering that this last weekend we had a huge motorcycle rally in the area and had alot of strangers in and out all night. It's all good !

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Congratulations, but take it easy on Ram Rod when you best him on the range.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts