Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8 ways you can end up on the no-fly list | Fox News

1. Being suspected of direct terrorist activity
Tea Party Member, NRA member, Gun Owner??
2. Travel to certain countries
3. Something you said in the past
Un-Oh.... Open government dissent
4. Have a similar name to someone on the no-fly list
5. Not becoming an informant
6. Clerical error
7. Law enforcement issues
Well, now we're talkin'
8. Controversial Tweets
Just don't dissent with the regime's agenda.

It’s the federal no-fly list, a collection of names of people who are not allowed to board commercial flights into or out of the United States. According to leaked documents obtained by The Intercept, more than 47,000 people were on America’s no-fly list as of August 2013. That number reportedly includes 800 Americans, many of whom don’t even know they’re on it. The government sends no official notification to those on the list; many times, people don’t find out until they’re denied boarding at the airport.
Scary stuff.

·
Registered
36,315 Posts
Were any of the 9-11 flights international flights? No? Okay, that makes the no-fly list all the safer.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
NRA Member really?
Well, the SPLC (whom the government hires are consultants to determine who are extremists in this nation) has the Border Patrol listed as an extremist group. If you don't think the NRA members won't find it's way on the list of extremist groups sometime in the future, I think you're sadly mistaken.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
This is all a bunch of crap.

Mateen was interviewed by the FBI twice and then passed a background check ....... done by the FBI.

What's wrong with this picture?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts

Mateen was interviewed by the FBI twice and then passed a background check ....... done by the FBI.

FBI terrorist also?

·
Registered
935 Posts
On 911, the Feds failed miserably. If they had done there job in the immigration department, it would have never happened, well not with the people that did it anyway. Everyone of them was here illegally. They brought box cutters onto the planes, NOT illegal, but the government, the ones that failed, blamed airport security. Government creates a problem, then walks in with a cure, which does little to solve any of the ills. But, that will not stop them, new bills, with new names, with well meaning titles, costing astronomical amounts of money to bring them about.

It seems never ending, ever since I can remember it has been this way. Back when I was young, say under 20 years old, I thought they might just be miss guided. I no longer believe that. Just using simple trial and error tactics, your bound to stumble onto something that works, and won't cost additional money, or freedoms.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
or, be a member of a gun-related forum. LOL

·
Registered
132 Posts
Really wish the media was hammering the FBI instead of a hunk of metal and plastic.

Reactions: rmilchman and Patti

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 911, the Feds failed miserably. If they had done there job in the immigration department, it would have never happened, well not with the people that did it anyway. Everyone of them was here illegally. They brought box cutters onto the planes, NOT illegal, but the government, the ones that failed, blamed airport security. Government creates a problem, then walks in with a cure, which does little to solve any of the ills. But, that will not stop them, new bills, with new names, with well meaning titles, costing astronomical amounts of money to bring them about.

It seems never ending, ever since I can remember it has been this way. Back when I was young, say under 20 years old, I thought they might just be miss guided. I no longer believe that. Just using simple trial and error tactics, your bound to stumble onto something that works, and won't cost additional money, or freedoms.
The 9/11 hijackers were here legally and Immigration had nothing to do with it.

They were issued student visas by the State Department.

I do agree with you, however, on the government creating a crisis. It's how they justify their existence. And, of course, they need more money to fix the problem that they created in the first place.

It's no different than bringing in an Afghanistan Taliban guy whose kid decides to kill a bunch of people in Orlando. And then the government tells us they want to bring in 300,000 more muslims and you're a racist if you oppose it.

Reactions: GRCarry and ccw9mm

·
Banned
3,890 Posts

Actually he came up in 3 FBI investigations....one of his co-workers called on him and the gun store owner where he tried to buy body armor called the FBI as well......the question is this:

What does FBI stand for: Federal Bureau of Idiots?

I mean how many times do you have to report some Muslim terror suspect?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Actually he came up in 3 FBI investigations....one of his co-workers called on him and the gun store owner where he tried to buy body armor called the FBI as well......the question is this:

What does FBI stand for: Federal Bureau of Idiots?

I mean how many times do you have to report some Muslim terror suspect?
I would guess that would be until you report them as a white male Republican terrorist.

·
Registered
935 Posts
The 9/11 hijackers were here legally and Immigration had nothing to do with it.

They were issued student visas by the State Department.

I do agree with you, however, on the government creating a crisis. It's how they justify their existence. And, of course, they need more money to fix the problem that they created in the first place.

It's no different than bringing in an Afghanistan Taliban guy whose kid decides to kill a bunch of people in Orlando. And then the government tells us they want to bring in 300,000 more muslims and you're a racist if you oppose it.

Well it would seem I stand corrected. I just looked it up, all of them had allowed there visa status to laps, some more than once, and some were invalid at the time of the event. I have always held the opinion they were here on expired visas.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I believe it was either Indiana or Illinois that compiled a profile of potential terrorists. It included bumper stickers identifying the occupants as either an NRA member or anti abortion. The IRS decided that anyone who supports conservative web pages should be targeted.

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
According to an Army "awareness" program that my husband had to take at Ft. Detrick last year:

On the quiz, which person would you consider as a potential threat?

1. A person of the Muslim faith that tries to convert you to their faith at work
2. A woman who hands out anti-abortion literature at work?

The correct answer is #2 according to the Army, I kid you not.

I imagine that person would also end up on a No Fly list.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, this is rich.

Today the feds added Omar's dad and wife to the no-fly list.

SMH

Reactions: TX expat

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts
I think maybe nine ways to end up on a No-Fly list ------be on a Canadian Gun Forum when it gets hacked ..:Breakdance::1augen71:

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Make them go by camel.
While camel toes are webbed together, there's only one breed of camel that can actually swim... I say we don't use those :yup:

I win the internet for using 'camel toes' on this forum today in a perfectly legitimate way

1 - 20 of 22 Posts