Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....this is my first post here ,been lurking for a LONG time. I was just at the Cedar Hill, Tx Wallmart and picked up a couple of boxes of the Federal 9mm 115gr FMJ target ammo. It was $9.47 a box. Main reason for my post is that they were putting out (3) 1,000 round cases on the shelves. So, if your in the area their should be some :smile:

They did have a couple boxes of WWB 9mm and a couple of Remington value 100 round packs. Saw some 45 ACP as well and 40.

MURF

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I have one local WM that is dependable for having the Federal 9mm on the shelves at least once a week. Same price that you've posted. I always call before I go, and the associates in Sporting Goods there will usually tell me if the stock includes more in the back (warehouse) before I make the 45 minute round trip.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Murf! I dont live too far from you bro. Dallas(Oak Cliff), Tx an have lived in both Desoto & Cedar Hill areas in the last 3 or 4 years. Keep me posted on any deals you find on 9mm Ammo.

By the way which range do you frequent? Im a beginner and am trying to find a decent range to call home to practice my shooting. I know there is one in Duncanville that I plan on ging too very soon, but not sure of the name. Its right across the street from a U-haul or Public Storage facility.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts