Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does it seem that everyone is on backorder with 9mm ammo, at least the personal defense rounds. Does anyone have a good source that has inventory currently to purchase online?

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Funny, I've got packages from both of them on the way...Both are due tomorrow...

·
Registered
6 Posts
backorder with 9mm ammo

Is it just me or does it seem that everyone is on backorder with 9mm ammo, at least the personal defense rounds. Does anyone have a good source that has inventory currently to purchase online?
I saw many, many dozen boxes at Dick's Sporting Goods in Beaverton, Oregon last week. No shortage there.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The Wally World by my place has approx 60 or 70 boxes of 9 mil and 50 or so of .40. They've pretty much never been out except when the shortage was really at its peak.

Unfortunately I don't have either of those!

They also have 38 +P, 44 mag, .357 sig and a bunch of rifle ammo.

Alex!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ammunition-to-Go has 124 gr and 147 gr Hydra-Shok available in 50 round boxes.

ATG - 9mm

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Dicks has 9mm,45acp, all kinds of shotgun shells from 410 up.They even dropped that stupid rule where someone from sporting department would walk you down front check out. That was a nice change!I had bought any ammo in a couple years and boy was I hit with sticker shock ! Prices have doubled on everything !It looks like Walmart is getting out of the gun and ammo business
as everytime I go and look for a brick of 22's ,9mm.45 acp you can count they will be out of at least one item.There's never a clerk there ;when and if there is
the line so long.I've decided to return to mom and pop shops and pay a couple bucks more . At least the service will be there and I'll get what I need and want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts