Defensive Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
.50 a round is what the 50 round boxes can be bought for around here (when you can find it). .50 per round for bulk ammo is a little high in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Thanks for the thinking of us...but I too will wait. It's dropping and thus I will wait for it to drop a bit more.

·
Registered
289 Posts
It's probably been posted here before but:

Welcome to GUNBOT.COM
Ammo :: Ammunition :: Ammo For Sale : Cheap Ammo : Find Ammunition at AmmoSeek.com

Gunbot lets you sign up for an account and sounds an alert if it finds ammo at a price you set. I used it last week to get 250 rounds of 9mm at 34 cents a round. It came out to more like 40 cents once shipping was added, but still better than what the going rate is.

For a while there was hardly anything listed on those sites. Seems like there is more and more availability, even if prices are a bit high. I suspect those will come down now that the panic appears to have peaked.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Last November (11/2012) at gun shows in Vegas area we could get 9mm Winchester White Box for $195.00 per 1,000 rounds and re-manufactured ± $170.00 per 1,000 rounds! That $0.19 per round! Lucky I've got supplies to last until July for training. The I'll worry about restocking!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
In a moment of insentivity the day after the CT. shooting I ordered 1000 9mm @ $11.00 box and 1000 .45 @ $16.00 a box. And some mags. Glad I did. BTW from Natchez CCI Brass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts