Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the latest status on the Bersa 9mm CC? I read that it was scheduled to release late this year but I haven't seen any updates. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Um... need more information. Was this a particular brand of gun or ammo or what?

Joker1

I see this is your first post, welcome to the forum tell us a little bit about yourself.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Crap did I miss that in your OP, oops. Anyways, I haven't heard anything on the Bersa 9mm CC.

Joker1

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I have not shot one, But heard good things about em & they are reliable ;-)

H/D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Is this different than the UC 9 and the larger one?

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
If it's anything like the .380CC, it should be a winner...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't believe the BP9CC is out yet. It's a single stack 9mm to compete with the Taurus slim, Kahr's, Walter PPS, Kel-Tec PF-9, etc. I really like the Kahr PM9 but I don't want to fork out the $$$. I was very interested in the Taurus but I'm not sure that the reliability is any better than the Kel-tec. I also heard a rumor that Ruger is going to come out with a 9mm based on the LCP platform but they've had plenty of issues as well. I sure wish Glock or Springfield would come out with an affordable single stack.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Well, for whatever it's worth, I would not be quick to buy the first one out anyway. I'd wait a year to make sure that it has proven itself. OMO

·
Registered
260 Posts
I don't believe the BP9CC is out yet. It's a single stack 9mm to compete with the Taurus slim, Kahr's, Walter PPS, Kel-Tec PF-9, etc. I really like the Kahr PM9 but I don't want to fork out the $$$. I was very interested in the Taurus but I'm not sure that the reliability is any better than the Kel-tec. I also heard a rumor that Ruger is going to come out with a 9mm based on the LCP platform but they've had plenty of issues as well. I sure wish Glock or Springfield would come out with an affordable single stack.
Mmmmm, SA single-stack.....:image035:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts