Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spiked over the 42 due to the size and the small mag size ..But now they are making conversion barrel for it in 9mm mak ..So now I kind of want it again ...Cheep ammo and now I can have a glock mak combo

Crap now another gun I got to re get

·
Banned
3,343 Posts
So I spiked over the 42 due to the size and the small mag size ..But now they are making conversion barrel for it in 9mm mak ..So now I kind of want it again ...Cheep ammo and now I can have a glock mak combo

Who is 'they'?

Interesting comparison between the 9mm Makarov and the .380. It does make sense. Wonder what the ballistics are to make it worth it. I can't imagine 'Glock' doing this. I mean, I'd rather have them make a standard factory mag with extension to 8 or 10 rounds than play around with barrel swapping. Might be able to use the .380 mags.

380_ACP_cartridge_compared_to_9x18mm_Mak_cartridge.jpg

·
Registered
898 Posts

Calm down let not jump into anything hasty here. Take two beers and call us in the morin

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Glock also makes a 9x19 single stack.:rolleyes:

Sorry...just don't see the point in Mak combo.

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheeeeep steel case ammo ...I own a large number of guns in 9mm mak that is why ...It is a littler hotter version of 380 a middle ground of 9mm and 380 the russian made the one to be hotter then 380 but not 9mm so NATO could not use it in there guns in case of war and also just weak enough that a blowback gun would use it

And the same mags work for it ..you can use a 9mm mak in a 380 mag ..I do it a lot for my maks

For people into commie gun it is a way to have cheep fun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts