Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great job on the forum design and overall lay out. This site really is nice to surf. Keep up the great job admin.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
rocky said:
Great job on the forum design and overall lay out. This site really is nice to surf. Keep up the great job admin.
Thanks, rocky, I appreciate your comments. The vBulletin software really makes it easy; the old site left a lot to be desired in features. This website is drastically different than the original in so many ways. I wish I had a screenshot of the old site. Black backround, blue text, cheesy header graphic (complete with bullet holes) and only 9 members. That was the state of affairs just last Thanksgiving..... :eek:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I agree with Rocky. This is a great site with a LOT of great information for those of us that carry and I expect those that don't. :star:

·
Administrator
143,576 Posts
Bumper

I really remember that first mouse click of of mine onto that original site & Gulp! - the
Black backround, Blue text,
You almost chased me right back off with that eyestrain combination. :eek:
My eyes were bugged out of my head.
That was...until that "razor honed keen computer mind" of mine figured out that I could change the background color. :biggrin:

I kinda miss those bullet holes though.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
QKShooter said:
I really remember that first mouse click of of mine onto that original site & Gulp! - the
Black backround, Blue text,
You almost chased me right back off with that eyestrain combination. :eek:
My eyes were bugged out of my head.
I kinda miss those bullet holes though.
Wasn't it purty? :dugf:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.