Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first love is and always be 1911's but for years I've been carrying Glocks. I got this holster for my XDs and of course put it on and tried it out with plans of putting it up and getting a Glock and Crossbreed back out. wrong I can't take it off it's so easy to carry not to mention 400 trouble free rounds of reloads through this thing!:image035:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Nice little carry gun you have there! I also like the DeSantis holster and have had success with them myself. Congrats on finding a comfortable and effective system that works for you.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't remember but it's a tuckable IWB pocket holster combo. just remove clip and use in pocket. I have another De Santis for a J frame and it's called a sof tuk but I think this one had another name. about 20.00

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
I saw one for a good price at an LGS today, and I must admit (that even though I don't care for the grip safety), it looked darn tempting. So much so that I decided that I wouldn't ask to handle it, for fear that I'd like it more. The G30 would not be pleased.

Now I have to make another trip back so I can ask to handle it... :tired:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Gotta give those Croatians props. They make really good guns and by allowing SA to import them helps them a lot too as a percentage of the population actually think they are made by SA also. Just brilliant on their part, all the way from design to delivery. Nice shooters and very accurate too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
While I wish it did not have the grip safety , I would rather have that than a thumb safety. It's not hard at all to get used to. I should stop typing... I'm not helping you not make another trip.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Make the trip WHEC, you'll be glad you did.

Great guns.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Love my xds. I carry it everyday, it's very comfortable and concealable. I carry in a firearmholster iwb. Check it out for yourself. firearmholster.com These holsters are hand made and top quality and the customer service is unparalleled. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
33 Posts
People make a bigger deal about that grip safety then there is to it. I was concerned about it before I bought my XD-45, after handling the gun for an hour or 2 sitting on the couch, way before ever shooting it I have no problem with that safety. It is comforting when reholstering to look down and see that safety. I am still Very vigilante about ND's but pretty confident in my weapon of choice.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I love my XDs 45 so much, I went and got the XDs 9 as well. It is such a great gun. I like the desantis holster. I may have to give it a shot.

·
Registered
314 Posts
(What holster is that?)

I did a googly search. It's a Desantis Pocket-Tuk: "The Pocket-Tuk™ is a dual purpose pocket and tuck-able IWB holster. The clip can rotate 360 degrees to fit any carry position. The reinforced mouth aids in re-holstering, and the suede construction helps keep it all in place. Each Pocket-TukTM is supplied with a hex key to facilitate clip removal for pocket use. This is available for the same guns and has the same marking codes as style N38, The Nemesis®."

Pocket-Tuk? ? DeSantis Holster

For $20, I may have to give this a shot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts