Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried for many years to find or make a concealment mag carrier that does exactly what I need it to do. I finally found one. I received this one a few days ago, and so far, am extremely pleased with it. It is easy on/off, fits the magazines as described, and rides comfortably on my beltline.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Looks like it would work well but, they lost me at 1.5" belts only as everything I own is 1.75". Bummer.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Mike,
Looks good.
Just now ordered one.
Made in USA.
10% discount.
Free shipping.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I'll report back after receiving and putting in use.

·
Registered
38,120 Posts
No, no, no, all wrong! Wouldn't work for me.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Glad you found something you like, that's often tough with holsters and such. Personally, I use $3 multitool cases with snap closures that will fit any size belt in either horizontal or verticle orienation. They work well, are cheap, and do not scream GUN when worn. Open top mag carriers aren't for me.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Works for me as well....I have a couple of them !!! Universal !!!

Reactions: Mike1956

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Looks good. I have been using these little gadgets...

It is sold as a cellphone pouch, but it actually fits two of almost every magazine I own. From Bodyguard 380 (I can actually get a third one in), all the way up to two Glock 20 10mm mags. The nice thing is with the flap closed you cannot easily tell what is inside.

It doesn't fit Glock 21 mags, but will hold 2 flush fit Glock 30S mags.

·
Registered
38,120 Posts
Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have tried for many years to find or make a concealment mag carrier that does exactly what I need it to do. I finally found one. I received this one a few days ago, and so far, am extremely pleased with it. It is easy on/off, fits the magazines as described, and rides comfortably on my beltline.

A guy at the range showed me this mag carrier just last week! May have to try one...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
9- or 10- rounds mags?
I believe I have tried it with both. The issue is the cover, which is velcro, must be long enough. Let me run upstairs and I can tell you for sure.

@OldVet I just verified it. It will handle two 10 round mags for the 30S. The 9 rounders will also fit. I use a small piece of cardboard, folded in half to push the mags up so they stick out of the top of the pouch.

I also stuck a couple of G21 full size mags in while I was at it. They fit fine also! I guess I wasn't as familiar with those because I usually carry the 30S in a shoulder holster which has two mag holsters on the opposite side. That is the same holster I use for the G21 when I carry it concealed.

Reactions: OldVet

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
When the Pitbull first came out two or three years ago, they offered a special for $10 if you pre-ordered before they hit the market. I gambled, and a couple months later, it arrived in the mail.

It is my EDC for an extra mag. I did have one problem about a year ago. One of the springs came loose. I limped along for a while, then a few weeks ago I decided I had to fix it once and for all, or trash it. I found a two-part epoxy at Lowes that is for plastic and metal. I glued the spring back in, and it works like new. I plan to use it indefinitely.

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
Looks bulky and uncomfortable. I'll stick w/ pliant, compact leather, thank you.

·
Premium Member
34,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks bulky and uncomfortable. I'll stick w/ pliant, compact leather, thank you.

Nope, neither bulky nor uncomfortable, at least for me. Easy on, easy off, secure and easy access to the mag.

Reactions: nralifer4570
1 - 14 of 14 Posts