Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Top photo reminds me a little of the old Hornet holster.

Registered
I like the third pics this is how I have started to carry now, I have a Sig P365, Shield Plus and my G43X and now my new XD-m Compact Elite 10mm that is how I carry with my leather and kydex holsters.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joint Muscle Cabinetry Sleeve Waist

The Hume Jim slide carries the 101 high and tight and should work fine for most people with just a cover shirt, the design is a vertical draw though and with it's ride height a short barrel pistol is necessary for a smooth non awkward draw, anything over a 3" barrel will work better with a holster with a forward can't or "combat rake" design

Registered
I have a couple of DeSantis mini-scabbards and I really like them for the winter months! However during the humid hot Gulf Coast summer, kydex/ polymer holsters are my go-to holster.

Registered
The Don Hume Jit slide carries the 101 high and tight and should work fine for most people with just a cover shirt, the design is a vertical draw though and with it's ride height a short barrel pistol is necessary for a smooth non awkward draw, anything over a 3" barrel will work better with a holster with a forward can't or "combat rake" design
Longer barrel, yes. I bought one a while back for my Taurus 605. I thought that gun with a 2" barrel was pretty precarious in that holster.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts