Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Nice pics, looks like a good time. Ya, that's a HUGE SAFE!!

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
I am still trying to figure how you do the combination. Either a step ladder a wookie to see the numbers.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Looks like a great time! Would love to make it out to one...someday.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Had a great time! Also had the good fortune of speaking with Massad Ayoob.
Looks like we liked the same things. I took pictures of some of the same things you posted (1,3,4 and 5). Also have pics of Emily Miller, Ollie North and Cam Eduards.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: Tzadik

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Great pics! I'd love to go one day.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Here are a few more

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: Tzadik

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
AWESOME Volkswagen Van!!!! A 23 Window Sunroof Van in that condition would bring in excess of $100K today (even without the gun on it!!!). The last Mecum auction one went for $123K. Man, guns and Volkswagens...all they needed was a golf exhibit and I'd have had all of my hobbies rolled into one event.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
AWESOME Volkswagen Van!!!! A 23 Window Sunroof Van in that condition would bring in excess of $100K today (even without the gun on it!!!). The last Mecum auction one went for $123K. Man, guns and Volkswagens...all they needed was a golf exhibit and I'd have had all of my hobbies rolled into one event.
Oh no BugDude has already seen the v-dub van. Bet he would love that thing. Does look kool tho. And I think I need that big yeller safe. It will hold all my future gun purchases and its one o my favorite colors.:danceban:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
I was at the NRA convention in Kansas City about 10 years back. It was an awesome time. Loved it.

Thanks for posting pics guys! :hand9:

Reactions: Aceoky

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
Oh no BugDude has already seen the v-dub van. Bet he would love that thing. Does look kool tho. And I think I need that big yeller safe. It will hold all my future gun purchases and its one o my favorite colors.:danceban:
I could use that big safe as a garage for both of my Volkswagens...and still have room for guns.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts