1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Most useful I think for noobs - covers the essentials pretty well.

Big file tho - expands to near 65Mb!!

I am tempted to convert this to wmv format and squish it down hard - and so finish up with something much smaller and more friendly for those on slower connections.

If there is demand for this I will when time do a smaller version. There would be obviously a significant quality loss but still I think it would be adequate to serve a purpose.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks chris i downed it to my laptop and dont have converters on it , i considered the same thing tho

·
Registered
790 Posts
EXCELLENT VIDEO!!

I have been pocket carrying since the day I got my permit. I have run across several of the issues he brings up, but there were a few I had not considered. I am going to have to check out the rest of that site to see if there are any more videos like that one.

Thank you ******* Repairs!

Once again, IMHO this is a must watch for anyone considering, or practicing pocket carry.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Good video. He even used my gun. (SW 640 Centennial) :biggrin2:

The 6 inch scrap of paper idea is great and I will definitely use that when buying pants or shorts from now on.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Don't do zip files, and your file tried to load in Sonic instead of just giving me a file to open, do you have a different link to it?

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Sheldon i dont have , winxp will handle zip thro your file explorer and winzip is basicly freeware if you are on an older windows system tho

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I had never considered pocket carry with my SP101. Might have to check into it.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I'll see if I can squish that file today and put a shrunk version up ...........

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Guys - in case it helps - I have radically compressed that original vid - which was close to 50Mb zip, opening to 65Mb or so!

Of course, some quality loss - reduced frame rate, size and audio bit rate but - at least maybe more accessible to some who do not want a huge download. It seems to be OK to view and the info comes over adequately I think.

Go HERE and retrieve this copy I have put up - now a mere 5Mb.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thank you Chris.

Good video. I like his 6" idea as well. I'm going to measure some of my favorite pants to see if that dimension is true for me, as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts