Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Congratulations on getting a fine firearm!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome to the "Darkside" as they say here! Soon you will be consumed by it.....and you will have Austrian plastic running through your veins!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Congrats on getting your hands on the next to best pistol on the planet! It is a great pistol and the only thing better (GLOCK 19) is soon to be in your possesion because that is just the way it goes.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joker......I can agree with your thoughts on the 19...but for me....and concealed carry...the 19 just did not work out well...was a bit on the heavy side and to much handle for easy concealment but yes would love to have one at home just in case.......

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Happy for you, I just did not have a working agreement with the 2 Glocks I had but just like different cars you have to find one that works for you and fits your needs

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happy for you, I just did not have a working agreement with the 2 Glocks I had but just like different cars you have to find one that works for you and fits your needs
Can certainly agree with your statement. The 26 as far as weight, size, and capacity is a perfect fit for me for carrying concealed even in summer attire. But the biggest thing was the accuracy of this weapon and I contribute that to the trigger on this weapon....does not seem to have any sight realignment during trigger pull...My LC9 and my LCP were difficult to stay on target during trigger pull. Works for me, but as you say...to each his own....

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kinds of holsters are you considering?
Tried a Forbus Standard for the 26....what a joke......always had good performance using a "Sticky" IWB so currently using one of them...still looking for a quality OWB belt holster for this new addition.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats on getting your hands on the next to best pistol on the planet! It is a great pistol and the only thing better (GLOCK 19) is soon to be in your possesion because that is just the way it goes.
The 27 gen 4 is my choice! :) Love the kick of the .40

·
Registered
58 Posts
COngratulations on your purchase! Can't go wrong with a Glock!

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
You made a Great choice! Glocks are born to shoot 9mm. The G26 is extremely comfortable and conceals well. Shoots even better. Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
Congrats on a trustworthy firearm.

It's not something that you sit around and marvel at, but it's a lot of reliable firepower in a small but controllable package. It amazes me that something in that size can handle and shoot like it does.

Shoot the tar out of it!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Tried a Forbus Standard for the 26....what a joke......always had good performance using a "Sticky" IWB so currently using one of them...still looking for a quality OWB belt holster for this new addition.
I hated the Fobus, too, though some say removing or loosening the rivet makes it quite doable. I just took mine back to the store, though.

For OWB, I really like the Glock Sport Combat holster for the G19 and a lot of people like it for the G26. It looks cheapy but it is very nice, actually. I like the retention much better than the Fobus and it costs so little!

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
You have made a great choice...may it serve you well!':yup::hand9:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Great gun, I had one when they first came out still miss it. Milt sparks summer special was a great holster for it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts