1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
330 Posts
I\'ve wondered about that as well. Evidently he didnt go far or it was just boring.

I\'d like to hear the conversation over the radios.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
I saw this on TV on Police Videos (I am pretty sure it was the same one) and it went quite a bit longer. They finally got him boxed in and stopped. I don\'t remember why he was running.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Military & LEO video site

NOTE Nothing obscene here, otherwise you wouldn\'t be HERE on Combat Carry!

http://www.itsvideos.com/

Check the military section for \"helicopter kills,\" and \"never bring a rifle to a tank battle\" and \"AC 130\"

I can\'t seem to get the actual links on the videos working on my \'puter, although they were working last week. Must be me. But do check out the site! Also the Cool Videos section has one with a full auto Glock Pistol in action.;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
One hell of a training video, Betty! Thanks! :kay:

I first read about the pit maneuver in Car and Driver, and have seen it refered to on the various tactics/self defense related sites I browse, but had never seen a daigram or video of how to do it. I thought it involved hitting the target car in the *rear* on the opposite side of the direction you wanted to spin them, and then angling your car slightly away in the opposite direction as you accelerate through. This video shows it is much simpler than that! :rock: Just a nudge on the rear quater panel of the side that you want to spin \'em, add a bit of steering in the opposite direction, and away they go!

·
Registered
790 Posts
LOL!
I hate to burst your bubbles but the guy in the mustang was pinned against a hydrant or something similar less than 10 seconds later.
I have the same video with the news commentators voices on it. They didn\'t know that to make of it.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GoodSamartian,
I\'d like to see the complete video. I collect weird videos like that. I have others of brawls, sucker punches, and of course, I love police chases that end up with the bad guy geting caught. :lol:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Betty, I should still have it on my hard drive somewhere. I will see if I can find it and host it for ya.

Ok, here it is.

http://users.mikrotec.com/furyiii/mustangspin.wmv

Is should be finished uploading within 10 minutes of this post. . . .
Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.