Discussion Starter #1
well it does not have to do with being here but am very proud about it :

today i signed up for my NRA life membership :danceban:

just thought i would share :smile:

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Congrats:congrats:

I encourage everybody to join the NRA.....even if they don't own a gun.

Thanks for your service, Damion.

·
Registered
368 Posts
awsome :congrats: . You're guarenteed to never go to your mailbox and return with nothing again! haha

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Way to go,

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
I have a good day coming up soon, should be the 8th.................
The day I leave Iraq for vacation (Thanksgiving week in a secluded cabin in the Smokey Mountains with my wife):danceban::danceban::danceban:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I was over there 2003. 1165th MP CO for OIF. Lost one of our guys to an IED. A few friends injured while over there too.

Stay safe and God Bless....

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Glad you have some days over there that you can consider good days. Most of mine were mediocre, are we done yet days, with a few really bad ones. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
141 Posts
well it does not have to do with being here but am very proud about it :

today i signed up for my NRA life membership :danceban:

just thought i would share :smile:

Congrats! And yes you WILL get mail but the Magazines are great. Plus your helping to protect our freedoms and in your case more than one way. Thanks for your service!:congrats:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you have some days over there that you can consider good days. Most of mine were mediocre, are we done yet days, with a few really bad ones. Keep up the good work.

lol works never done brother you know that

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was over there 2003. 1165th MP CO for OIF. Lost one of our guys to an IED. A few friends injured while over there too.

Stay safe and God Bless....

nice i was here in 2004 with the 860th mp co and i know about the losses we face to as i have had the same as you with that :

may they all rest in peace and thanks for leading the way in man lol ill close the door on the way out for you .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts