Defensive Carry banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
But the BEST clip-on holster I ever had, and I have another one on order now that should be here in about 10 days, is the TT Gunleather KX Lightweight (ttgunleather.com). I bought one for my G43, G43X about two years or so ago and absolutely love it. I know it will be perfect for the P365 too. Use coupon code HALLOWEEN through October for $15 off! It is beautiful, functional, and secure. Also it is easy to clip on and clip off (for a dual clip holster that is). Tim Thurner makes great holsters. I can hardly wait to get it. Here's the one I got for my Glock:
Plus 1 on the TT Gunleather. They also make this to fit the P365 for use with the Crimson Trace Laser Guard.

5W8YrWs.jpg

Reactions: druryj

·
Registered
554 Posts
I used a FIST #1A for a while for a G26 and SP101 (Still have it for the SP101 because I can't find an affordable kydex IWB for a 3" for some reason. I liked the FIST holsters, but the only issue I had was that I'm a lefty and the metal clip kept catching on my truck seat and tearing it up while bending the clip out of shape. And the leather holsters are thick...so I switched to mostly high noon Reaction Lites with a single clip. Now when it catches my truck seat the clip doesn't bend permanently and my truck seat isn't destroyed as much....plus they are lighter and thinner and have a more positive "click" of retention. I've also had good luck with Concealment Express bought of of Amazon for very good prices.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
21 - 24 of 24 Posts