Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Condolences to all who knew him , and if your close enough to the family please pass the entire board's condolences on to his family ( I feel I can speak for the board on this ) .. May his family find peace knowing he was a good man who did what he could for the community .

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
glocksmygun said:
A good man and officer has passed. I was a fellow coworker with Cheif Deputy Thompson a few years back.
At least he will live on in your mind.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Condolences to all of his family and friends...rest in peace.

·
Super Moderator
17,551 Posts
Condolences to his family and friends, it is always hard to lose a loved one.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Without overstating things - treat every day as your last - and let folks know when they are appreciated.

Sorry to hear of a good man gone - we don't need to lose folks of this caliber.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sorry to hear of the loss of a good man. That hurts all of us. Rest in Peace, Officer Thompson.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
RIP Officer Thompson and I hope your wife pulls though and can get back to 100%.

This is the exact reason I stopped riding! Nothing at all wrong with riding, the problem is everyone else on the roads. I also feel bad for the young lady (16) who hit them she will have to live with her inexperienced driving mistake for the rest of her life.

Very sad all the way around.

Ti.

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
My most sincere condolences to Officer Thompsons family and friends. This is a tragic event on all involved.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts