Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Just watched the whole episode, it's pretty interesting... well worth the time...

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Interesting show. I wouldn't acquiesce the unrestricted right to own a gun, like the guy in the show. There are so many other implications involved. Like the NICS; it makes a person guilty until they prove their innocence. Take away all of the guns, and throw the advantage to the gov't and the criminals. That day we cease to be a government of the people, etc.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just watched the entire episode and found it interesting. The one thing I got out of the show was the fact that all law abiding citizens (pro-gun AND anti-gun) agree on one thing. We all want to keep guns out of the hands of the criminal element.

The disparity is that the anti-gun crowd looks to do that by preventing law abiding citizens from obtaining/owning guns. How does that keep the bad guys from getting guns?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Interesting and pretty balanced yes, though I have to admit excruciatingly frustrating listening to her anti-gun reasons, but not a single word about protection from a tyrannical government, an issue becoming increasingly relevant.

I have a coworker, a woman too, who when the subject came up one day said, "Oh I don't like guns, my brother was shot years ago." I'll never understand the simplistic tendency to blame the inanimate object and not the criminal. Good grief! (Oh, I don't like cars, a relative was killed in one a couple of years back.)

Glen Beck did a hilarious bit recently where he spoofed the gun-banners regarding the so-called railroad tie used to kill that honor student in Chicago. It was spot on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts