Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The subject of the show was a stand up guy that had his back crushed in a fall and was subsequently addicted to Morphine. Poor guy couldn't think straight and had dumped $600,000 into Nigerian email scams. About to lose the family farm. I didn't watch the whole show but early on he was showing off his weapons to the camera.

After he stumbled and dinged the camera with his Klingon battle sword (or something similar) he brought out a break open shotgun with about a 12 inch barrel.

Think anybody at BATFE was watching, and if so, how long it took them to track the guy down?

·
Registered
236 Posts
The subject of the show was a stand up guy that had his back crushed in a fall and was subsequently addicted to Morphine. Poor guy couldn't think straight and had dumped $600,000 into Nigerian email scams. About to lose the family farm. I didn't watch the whole show but early on he was showing off his weapons to the camera.

After he stumbled and dinged the camera with his Klingon battle sword (or something similar) he brought out a break open shotgun with about a 12 inch barrel.

Think anybody at BATFE was watching, and if so, how long it took them to track the guy down?
Maybe he has the tax stamp? Maybe it is a Hollywood prop?

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Whether the gun was legal or not,that guy has no business touching a gun in the state he was in,he vneeds to have his weapons confiscated since he is apparentlu incapable of rational thought.This is the type of gun owner the Bradys love to see in public forums

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks like there's no stock on it. Might be some kind of pistol. Or maybe it is a SB shotgun with the stock sawed off.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looks like it might be a TC Contender. But I'm not sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts