Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little fun for you gun "master geeks"...find the discrepencies if you dare.

Here is a picture of my 1911, I have doctored the pic in a number of ways. How many can you find? I will post the original, unchanged pic later.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
No front sight, no top grip screw ,and its missing the middle hole in the trigger.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Upon closer inspection........................................

·
Super Moderator
19,562 Posts
This is like "where's Waldo"...

No front sight
Middle hole missing from trigger
Y missing from Hornady ammo box
Upper grip screw missing
The dot in the 'A' of Streamlight is missing, possibly a period at then end of Streamlight, and 'T' is missing from model number
'S' missing from SW1911 PD model marking
Letters prefix possibly missing from S/N

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Missing the Illinois, in the manufacturer's location.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, I am impressed. You guys may have got it all....NOPE still missing at least two things....keep looking.

BTW- Gee, thanks RamRod! Makes it so much easier to see my photoshop blunders when it is that size.:twak:

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Not sure on that particular model pistol... Is it missing the protruding slide stop release pin on the right side of the frame?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure on that particular model pistol... Is it missing the protruding slide stop release pin on the right side of the frame?
Ok, so there were at least 3 things missing. You are right, I did make that dissapear as well! At least 2 more to go...

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Wow! it is made by BOTH Springfield and Smith & Wesson! (Ma missing)...as well as the S at the beginning of the model number.(serial number should also be 7 digits)

·
Registered
139 Posts
isn't the caliber usually stamped on the exposed part of the barrel?

edit: meplat beat me, i guess thats what i get for not noticing the 2nd page.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts