Defensive Carry banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
You just never know

Yes, how true it is that you often think you "know" someone until you see their choice in something very personal, like their jewelry, favorite TV shows or their choice in weapons. Especially surprising is when the person can probably afford whatever they want and decides on something completely out of character... like a millionaire who drives a Chevy instead of a BMW or prefers a Timex over a Rolex. I have close to 60 handguns of various designs and styles, from BP revolvers & dueling pistols to some of the newest semi-autos. They also range from less than $100 new to over a $1,000. My personal choice in a CC gun, a Bersa Ultra Compact in either 9mm or 45 ACP. They're reliable, have all the features I want, are just the right size for me and are actually affordable at about $300 new. BTW, I also still drive the Dodge Daytona Turbo Z I bought new back in Feb of '85. I like the looks, it does what I want it to do, has all the options I want and it's been paid off for over 15 years.

:biggrin:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.