Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would totally sport a pink holster if they decide to design a line. Come'n.. who's gonna mess with a guy pack'n in pink?

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
The model sure is cute! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I was trying to see where it says that some of the proceeds go to cancer research. Does anyone know where it's on their site?

I'm only asking because I have girl shooters and love to support cancer research (lost my mom to breast cancer) but a lot of companies are using the pink ribbon and posting links to cancer sites but aren't actually donating anything or just very little. I ran across this a few times and wasn't surprised to learn that the pink ribbon we've all begun to identify with breast cancer isn't a protected trade mark or anything. Anyone can use it.

Anyway, I have a couple of girls that would like some of their products!
Gideon

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was trying to see where it says that some of the proceeds go to cancer research. Does anyone know where it's on their site?

I'm only asking because I have girl shooters and love to support cancer research (lost my mom to breast cancer) but a lot of companies are using the pink ribbon and posting links to cancer sites but aren't actually donating anything or just very little. I ran across this a few times and wasn't surprised to learn that the pink ribbon we've all begun to identify with breast cancer isn't a protected trade mark or anything. Anyone can use it.

Anyway, I have a couple of girls that would like some of their products!
Gideon
Click on the link I provided and it's about dead centre on that page. :hand10:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts