Defensive Carry banner

A real gun? What make/model?

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  jwhite75 
#1 ·
I' not sure this is the right forum for this question but I was watching an episode of "Doll House" a couple of days ago and someone was using a handgun that was the most unusual I have ever seen. (not that I'm that well versed).

The back end of the slide was rounded and completely closed. It had no openings whatsoever. All of mine have to slide forward when stripping, to remove the slide. I am curious as to what this handgun is and how it breaks down.

Anyone out there catch the show and notice this firearm?

#2 ·
Luger?

Could it have been a German Luger? Lugers have no conventional slide like most semiautos, but a toggle action. Here is a photo of a Luger from the back:

#3 ·
Could it have been a German Luger? Lugers have no conventional slide like most semiautos, but a toggle action. Here is a photo of a Luger from the back:

Gosh, no, nothing like that. It was a contemporary semi-auto. It had an odd shape something like a Taurus PT709 slim.

#4 ·
Check out the Internet Movie Firearms Database (IMFDB.org). You can search by movie, game, TV show, or by firearm. It will tell you all of the guns used in a movie or what movies/shows a gun was used in. Hope that helps.

#5 ·
#6 ·
Didn't see it there. It's from the last episode aired, "The Hollow Men". I managed to get a couple of clips from the online episode:

#9 ·
#12 ·
The "eyes only" character in Dark Angel used one of these as his SD weapon. I think it carries favor with TV types because of its futuristic look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.