Defensive Carry banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just found this forum a few days ago and joined this week. As retired military, I've heard and seen about everything.

However, I have two young daughters and they love to stand behind me and look over my shoulder at times while I surf the net. As such, I wouldn't come to this forum if there was bad language in a lot of the posts.

I am very grateful and I thank the administrator(s) and moderators for the rules here including actually enforcing with gentle reminders or more when necessary. I think most of the forums have similar rules, but they seem to get overlooked a lot.

Also, a big thanks to the members for observing! That can't be emphasized enough!!!

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. It's one of the reasons I love this forum!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
While I can be a rather foul mouthed person at times (it can be an artform in its own right, if you don't believe that, you never went through Parris Island), but I keep my language here to what I consider "visiting grandma's house appropriate", after all, you never know who is reading your stuff online.

Thanks for the reminder and the moderation.

It definitely is an art form. Thankfully, I've developed a switch to turn it on and off. That switch is spring loaded to on though, and I do have to make a conscious effort not to use foul language in certain venues where it would not be appropriate.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Yet to receive a warning. But you should hear me driving through the warehouse at work...

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Retired Navy. I have plenty of outlets for my "other" language.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I'm down to only 10 demerits from 26,A lot of mine are due to copying and pasting Jokes that had some bad words,I been editing out those words now or if they have too many not even attempting it

21 - 28 of 28 Posts