Defensive Carry banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hallelujah!!! Finally, a caliber....errrr.....ICE CREAM WAR where nobody gets tacky.

I suppose ice cream is the universal peacemaker.

·
Premium Member
2,278 Posts
Beavers, I always root for the underdog.
I don’t always root for the underdog, but OSU is my alma-mater, so as far as football is concerned...yeah, I’m rooting for an underdog....

My sister on the other hand is a Duck, and I always root AGAINST them.....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
I don’t always root for the underdog, but OSU is my alma-mater, so as far as football is concerned...yeah, I’m rooting for an underdog....

My sister on the other hand is a Duck, and I always root AGAINST them.....:rolleyes:
Is the Oklahoma State or Ohio State?
We all know the real OSU is in Oklahoma. Go Pistol Pete!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
I’m with @ShooterGranny, I like Blue Bunny. Bryers is wonderful too. Yes the Black Walnut Blue Bell makes is wonderful and hard to find, however....any ice cream company that will not put a plastic safety lid on their product that is being licked is not going to be bought by me!

It’s not expensive, most all containers have plastic on them why can’t they? No way, boycotted Blue Bell when I saw it being licked! Yuck!

·
Premium Member
2,278 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I’m not a native Texan so I’m not emotionally attached to Blue Bell like locals here are, but it is some excellent ice cream. I’ve had lots of good ice cream over the years. I’ve had most of them listed here. But I come back to Blue Bell every time.

·
Registered
33,858 Posts
One more page and my Keto diet will be ruined.

Reactions: M1911A1

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I think I have you all beat for ice cream. Ours is made at a little parlor three blocks from our house. It is more of a family event than just the ice cream though. My best friend and his wife walk over to the house. We both have two year old boys that were born a week apart(darn hurricane Mathew). We all walk down to the ice cream parlor. The wives take the boys in for ice cream and my buddy and me go the beer garden next door. Nice place to sit and they carry a lot of obscure imports that I like. The wives bring the boys over to finish their ice cream while the gown-ups have a couple nice beers. When the sugar kicks in, we cross the street to a very large and mostly outdoor brewery that always has a lot of children running around. My buddy and I play bocce ball while the boys run in circles and the ladies watch the blues grass band play. Then 3 blocks back to my place and the boys are ready for bed. As for the ice cream, I have no idea. We go for ice cream weekly but I have never actually had it. Anyway, I enjoy going out for ice cream.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hallelujah!!! Finally, a caliber....errrr.....ICE CREAM WAR where nobody gets tacky...[emphasis added]
Um, no...
The ice cream will get pretty tacky, if your freezer isn't cold enough.

The turks don't know how to make coffee. Just imagine what the result would be if they used full sized cups ? That's a fatal result.
Full-size cups would only improve the quality of the fortune that the old hag reads from the grounds dumped into the saucer!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts