Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. Check this thing out. I saw the video and thought this is a great bag! Definitely a little in the pricier side of bags, but some features that are a little appealing to be toting around I think. Any one ever use one of these?

·
Super Moderator
16,830 Posts
That would come in handy for transporting coins or other small valuables plus it is less conspicuous than a brief case or sample case.

Reactions: blackhawkfann24

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Pretty crappy price point even if it is an amazing fabric and probably a lot of applications for the fabric if it's as good as they show it to be. Nothing is impenetrable, I'd like to see a video of what it takes to get into it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Not something I would consider carrying around first off it seems a little awkward second off little too pricey for my taste. I don't tend to leave my valuables hanging around while I wander off someplace. No offense meant to anyone but it seems more like a yuppie gadget to me

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty crappy price point even if it is an amazing fabric and probably a lot of applications for the fabric if it's as good as they show it to be. Nothing is impenetrable, I'd like to see a video of what it takes to get into it.
I would say a 22lr or 9mm for sure. But still pretty impressive for a bag.not saying I would leave it alone some where but the rfid blocker alone is nice, even if it only happens once and I'm sure is very uncommon to happen.

Not something I would consider carrying around first off it seems a little awkward second off little too pricey for my taste. I don't tend to leave my valuables hanging around while I wander off someplace. No offense meant to anyone but it seems more like a yuppie gadget to me
@Poppy42 I was thinking maybe a alternative lock for the car that is nice and not so....THERE IS A GUN IN THIS SAFE!!....or HELL NO I'M NOT CARRYING A FANNY PACK!!...price is steep yes, but if it is as good as they say it is could serve it purpose well. Something I might consider for an alternative carry option! Imo

·
Registered
712 Posts
Personally I don't believe the video. If someone wants to buy one and send it to me I'd be glad to film me cutting it open with my k-bar. Especially that strap. If you look at that video there wasn't much of an effort put into trying to cut it with a knife. In addition I'd be willing to make a wager I could pierce it. In addition if you check the stats I believe you'll find it bad guys have a tendency if they can't get in the something to just destroy what's inside. Like I said before just doesn't impress me in the least

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I just hope that no one trusts me to...BUY that thing. :biggrin2:

Reactions: blackhawkfann24

·
Registered
58 Posts
I really like those kind of bags, super handy, and this one seems cool even if it's not quite as good as they say (it never is). But I'm not paying that much for one

·
Registered
712 Posts
I know what it reminds me of. Looks like something you should put your dirty laundry in. Sorry I'll stop now I know some you guys think it looks cool so I won't pick on it anymore

·
Registered
799 Posts
"Trust" bag is right. You'd have to trust that nobody really wanted what was in the bag. The padlock is completely useless. Small bolt cutters or even a decent framing hammer will pop that right off.

·
Registered
323 Posts
looks interesting?

would love to see a couple videos of people cutting it open, not the manufacture, supplier, distributor.
but someone else proving how good or bad it really is.

first off the lock is cheap and cheesy looking.
the carry straps? are they embedded with ss wire?
the cinch strap? what is it made of?

if i had something worth money to me i would not lock it to a beach chair and go away.

but if nothing else the bag might be used as a knife shield??

price point needs to drop before i would buy into it.

yes i am cheap, some call it frugal).

will keep a eye on this product.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts