Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

By: Chris Chumita

If you can’t beat them, join them. Or at least make them think that you did. That seems to be the latest game plan of the gun-grabbers. The anti-gun and anti-hunting organizations are changing their tactics after a series of humiliating defeats at the hands of gun owners.

What better way to defeat the gun lobby than to fool unsuspecting gun owners into thinking that you are one of them? Not only will you being taking monetary donations from real pro-gun organizations, but you could get gun owners to vote for anti-gun candidates by making some key endorsements. That appears to be the strategy of at least one organization, the American Hunters and Shooter’s Association (AHSA). The scary part is that it might work.

To read the rest of the article, go to:
http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/article3175.html

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Always a risk - and I doubt we should ever be surprised if the dedicated grabbers play dirty.

Something to be aware of tho - and I reckon most long term shooters will spot inconsistencies at the face to face level but the hidden back stabbers are the big danger.

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
You shouldn't be giving your money to anyone before you check them out. Words to the wise.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Very interesting.

I must admit I rarely support any new orgs. Be it faulty logic on my part or not, I think the well established ones are the strongest. If a new org can survive a while and show their effect on whatever genre they have chosen, I'll check into them at that time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts