Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Back to the strongest rules, or the one with the most gang members. Idiots just don't realize that firearms are the great equalizer.

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
You guys didn't read the article carefully! It says proponents of this idea feel conflict in cities can be solved with "peace circles" and "restorative justice programs." So there you go. All you have to do is get the bad guys to sit down and talk out the problem over a cup of tea!
:danceban:

·
Banned
1,995 Posts
Like the POTUS said....we have to open up the Mental Institutions again....there are plenty of candidates for check in.

·
Premium Member
5,812 Posts
The progressives are full bat crap crazy. They truly believe if we just get rid of all the guns, there will be no crime.
No, they know that's crap. THEY NEED A HELPLESS POPULATION! They're betting on the emotional cogitators to carry this through

·
Registered
34,669 Posts
I have a solution for urban gang problems.

th (2).jpg

Elimination and construction demolition at the same time.

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
No, they know that's crap. THEY NEED A HELPLESS POPULATION! They're betting on the emotional cogitators to carry this through
In my humble opinion, there is a significant difference between the progressives on the street and the progressive politicians. The progressives on the street have been convinced by the politicians that eliminating guns will stop all crime. The progressive politicians know better but want to disarm the citizens so they can control the people. There is a difference.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Here's a thought: If the progressives abolish the police, who is going to enforce all the gun control laws they want passed? Hmmm...
IMO. I believe the left wants to end most, if not all, local law enforcement. They want the UN to come in and take control, this is also the reason why they want us disarmed. Can't have a one world government, if the citizens of one of the top superpowers are still armed.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
If cities can eliminate poverty through affordable housing and “investing in community,” she believes, the police will become unnecessary
Dumbest passage of the article! And evil will cease to exist and there will be peace on Earth. Yeah Right!!

Greed and selfishness will still permeate society. Then what?

·
Premium Member
5,812 Posts
In my humble opinion, there is a significant difference between the progressives on the street and the progressive politicians. The progressives on the street have been convinced by the politicians that eliminating guns will stop all crime. The progressive politicians know better but want to disarm the citizens so they can control the people. There is a difference.
There's enough street level Communists who know it's the end goal. Like a lot of the Vanguard of the Revolution, they will find themselves among the first to be disappeared

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
IMO. I believe the left wants to end most, if not all, local law enforcement. They want the UN to come in and take control, this is also the reason why they want us disarmed. Can't have a one world government, if the citizens of one of the top superpowers are still armed.
People bring up the UN all the time, but I can't see it. The UN military has about 100,000 in uniform, compared with about 700,000 cops in the US, and most of them are already deployed around the world. A big deployment for them is like 10,000 troops. Sometimes they will deploy only a few hundred. They have very limited offensive capability. The biggest countries contributing soldiers are Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Nigeria, Nepal, Jordan, Ghana and Egypt. They are mostly deployed to third world countries.

Can you see 10,000 troops from that Tower of Babel running around trying to police the US? Americans might hesitate to shoot a US cop or soldier, but those blue helmets would be open season. We have an estimated 300 million guns and 8 billion rounds of ammo. No gun control scheme is ever going to confiscate even half of that.

I am all for SHTF theories, but the UN? I don't think so.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts