Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered 3 10rd short body mags for the M&P15-22 December 23rd of last year and have been patiently waiting for them to arrive from their national backorder. 6 months later here they are... it was worth the wait rather than paying $60 for 1 mag I got 3 for $64 from the S&W store. Finally I can bench my rifle at the range comfortably. Anyone else currently waiting on mags?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup. Still.
When did you place order? Were you sent a order confirmation via email after you placed your order? When I placed my order they still said "in stock" but only weeks after my confirmation email did they change it to "out of stock" and sent me an email apologizing that they're backordered. So once a month I kept calling checking up on updates of when they will be shipping them and did that until last month.

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
I ordered just before the madness, I'd have to look to tell you the exact date, but I'm guessing around 12/10. I also ordered through S&W's VIP program (or whatever they're calling it these days) so I guess they are filling the full price retail orders first. Which I understand and don't blame them.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I got a set of K-Frame grips from the S&W shop June 1st got them a week later. Charged me for them yesterday. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts