Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I have recently had the opportunity to lay hands on the new Glock slide and barrel assembly from Adams Arms. Most of us know Adams because of their spectacular AR platform piston kits and rifles. Well, now they are in the Glock game and their Glock game is strong. These beauties are definitely worth a look if you're into Glocks at all. Match grade, threaded barrel, front cocking serrations, the list goes on. I believe pre orders are open now. I'm not a salesperson and don't work for Adams. I just love their products. image.jpg

Here's a link to the site

VDI Slide Assemblies - Voodoo Innovations

·
Banned
3,342 Posts
Glock won't sell slides separately and there are only a few companies which sell Glock slides or Glock-compatible slides.

This one looks nice but for the price you can buy two whole Glocks. Is it worth it? You have to decide for yourself.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice setups but way too pricy

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Pretty pricy upgrade...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Boy, I don't know. That look is not my cup of tea!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
The Glock look is bad enough...without doing this.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
You can buy a LOT of (wildly overpriced) stuff on eBay. Why should GLOCK uppers be any different? Looks like a Taurlock to me. Yuck! :yup:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Wow, tough crowd. In the spirit of consistency I will say, don't like it either.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
(Comments to follow are not intended to disrespect the OP or any Glock faithful in any way ... Just a little fun :yup:)

Gee ... Why would someone spend nearly $700.00 to upgrade a pistol that so many believe to be perfection right out of the box? Does this upgrade make it perfect plus? Will it now hold sub 1" groups at 100 yards shooting over the shoulder using a mirror? Is my 1911 bias showing? Did I actually say all that using my outside voice instead of my inside voice? Yup ... Guess I did :ahhhhh:

Reactions: ca survivor

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Because, apparently, perfection is ugly.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
(Comments to follow are not intended to disrespect the OP or any Glock faithful in any way ... Just a little fun :yup:)

Gee ... Why would someone spend nearly $700.00 to upgrade a pistol that so many believe to be perfection right out of the box? Does this upgrade make it perfect plus? Will it now hold sub 1" groups at 100 yards shooting over the shoulder using a mirror? Is my 1911 bias showing? Did I actually say all that using my outside voice instead of my inside voice? Yup ... Guess I did :ahhhhh:
and ............ "PRE-ORDERS OPEN, EXPECT 90-120 DAYS FOR SHIPPING"

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yes please on the front cocking serrations.

I don't have any interest putting a non Glock slide on it tho. I would rather get my slide milled out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts