Defensive Carry banner

281 - 286 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
What is the point of these no OC policies... it's not like hanging a "no OC allowed" sign is going to gain you any customers. You are more likely to lose customers. The only reason I ever go to walmart is to buy ammo for the shooting range, they stop selling ammo they lose $60-80$ a month from me, meanwhile preventing no mass shootings.

Some people say they never seeing OC anyway... I see it all the time here in Bessemer AL.

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
What is the point of these no OC policies... it's not like hanging a "no OC allowed" sign is going to gain you any customers. You are more likely to lose customers. The only reason I ever go to walmart is to buy ammo for the shooting range, they stop selling ammo they lose $60-80$ a month from me, meanwhile preventing no mass shootings.

Some people say they never seeing OC anyway... I see it all the time here in Bessemer AL.
Beg to differ, there's more people that don't carry that do than shop at big box stores. Thus a no oc sign ingratiates more customers to shop there where they won't see people carrying fire arms openly

·
Registered
33,900 Posts
Aldi is small minded in a lot of ways, IMHO;and this is just one more way to be small.
They built an Aldi up the road from me. It just seems like a minor-league Sam's or Costco to me. Single A level.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'll add them to the list of my Do Not Shop There list.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
They built an Aldi up the road from me. It just seems like a minor-league Sam's or Costco to me. Single A level.
They opened a couple of stores in my area about five years ago. IIRC Aldi is a German company that is pretty big in Europe and started expanding to the U.S. in the last decade. Been in the one near me a couple of times a few years ago. As I recall the produce was good. I don't remember seeing any "first tier" national brand merchandise. I believe their business model is based on minimizing expense ( I think you rent a cart and either bring bags or buy them) and offering the lowest prices possible.

281 - 286 of 286 Posts