Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, I am an AR owner!
Mega (Michigan Gun Owners) lower, BCM Middy 14.5 upper.
It needs a little TLC, a previous owner soaked it with Krylon or the like. I'll take care of that this weekend though. :smilez:

My dirty duo...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Nice! I didn't realize SBR was legal in MI. Or is the muzzle device pinned/welded?

Cool AK "pistol" too!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Awesome! Working on getting one right now. Enjoy!

Reactions: Pyzik

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! I didn't realize SBR was legal in MI. Or is the muzzle device pinned/welded?

Cool AK "pistol" too!
Thanks! The AK is a "pistol" but the AR's brake is pinned putting it *just* past 16". :devil:

·
Registered
192 Posts
it's not fair for you to have two when i have none. maybe we should have Weapons Redistribution

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's not fair for you to have two when i have none. maybe we should have Weapons Redistribution
They're trying. They just want the weapons redistributed to them, not you.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Thanks! The AK is a "pistol" but the AR's brake is pinned putting it *just* past 16". :devil:
I almost bought an underfolder AK a few years back but didn't quite have enough cash on me at the time. As a "pistol" under MI law I could have carried it slung under a jacket. Might have a bit of trouble explaining yourself if forced to use it in self-defense though!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I almost bought an underfolder AK a few years back but didn't quite have enough cash on me at the time. As a "pistol" under MI law I could have carried it slung under a jacket. Might have a bit of trouble explaining yourself if forced to use it in self-defense though!
It's pretty cool. The only time I've carried was OC at a rally. The cool thing though is I can toss it in my passenger or back seat with a loaded mag and have nothing to worry about. Makes heading to a friends house to shoot MUCH easier. :)

NICE sig. by the way.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nice. Needs an aimpoint now. Or try vortex strikefire if you don't mind made in china for a third of the price. I am really happy with mine, just get the "bright red" version, not the "red/green".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts