Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my G36 today! Looks nice next to the 23, looking forward to running a few rounds through it.

Is there any cure for Glockitis? Would a Les Baer or Nighthawk Custom bring me back into reality?

Or is it all so much fun that one should just go with the flow?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
A sig would cure your glock addiction, but then you'd come down with the signess...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Picked up my G36 today! Looks nice next to the 23, looking forward to running a few rounds through it.

Is there any cure for Glockitis?
Congrats! And there is no need for a cure. Once you catch Glockitis, you ARE cured!!

You can still buy non-Glocks. Enjoy them even. Ruger .22 charger will no doubt see more use at the range. But when there's a thump at 2 am, I reach for my 26.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts

Is there any cure for Glockitis? Would a Les Baer or Nighthawk Custom bring me back into reality?

Or is it all so much fun that one should just go with the flow?
As much as I'd like a T3 or GRP, I'm sure I'd still carry the drastic plastic more.
I once purchased a perfect P228 per people's recommendations but stilll preferred the perfect poly pistol.
Glockitis doesn't affect everyone but for the truely infected, there is no cure.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Why, yes there is a cure-----take 2 XD's and PM me in the morning. :danceban: :rofl: :congrats:

Z

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Welcome to the world of being a Glockster! A cure for Glockitis? Don't ask me........I just live there.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
There is one cure... COLD TURKEY! Send me all your Glocks! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Sounds like you need a 27 to keep the 23 company.... There is no cure...

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
No known cure, but that Glock-36 makes having the disease well worth it...you're going to love that gun.:danceban::danceban::king:

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Very contagious, I’ve only carried one a couple of days and feel a fever coming on.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
There is no known cure for Glockitis. You can however, manage it by purchasing one Glock per year.

Follow this prescription, and you will suffer no ill effects.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
It's OK; really, it is OK to admit you have a problem, we all do here. Admission is the first step towards acceptance, then we can begin recovery......Just stand up in front of the group, state your name, and.........

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Why, yes there is a cure-----take 2 XD's and PM me in the morning. :danceban: :rofl: :congrats:

Z
Yeah and tell him you still like the Glock better. LOL:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I don't know about everyone else, but I just keep buying them....sure it cures nothing, but I feel better!

·
Registered
712 Posts
It's GUN-ITIS. Once you obtain all the GLOCK models, you start obtaining other brands. It's a male gene issue.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts