Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have a Springfield XDs and hated the trigger. I bought a spring kit from Powder River Precision and it improved the trigger immensely. Much smoother trigger pull with a crisp break and reset. They have kits for the XD as well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a Springfield XDs and hated the trigger. I bought a spring kit from Powder River Precision and it improved the trigger immensely. Much smoother trigger pull with a crisp break and reset. They have kits for the XD as well.
I installed the spring kit from Powder River in my XDS also and it is much better.It was fairly simple to install,plenty of You tube videos if needed.Powder River has spring kits,and complete trigger kits for the XD and XDM that will improve feel and give a lighter pull if you want this.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi, I'm Tom. New to the forum and asking for advice.
Springfield XD 40 and 9.
Need to lighten my trigger pull.
If anyone has suggestions, that would be great.
Send it to Springfield custom shop and get the combat trigger job with over travel stop if they still offer it. My xd40 is 4.5 pounds and breaks smooth as glass and has minimal reset.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Shoot it a thousand times.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I installed the spring kit from Powder River in my XDS also and it is much better.It was fairly simple to install,plenty of You tube videos if needed.Powder River has spring kits,and complete trigger kits for the XD and XDM that will improve feel and give a lighter pull if you want this.
It certainly wasn't "hard", but took a little more finesse than most firearm maintenance. I'd definitely suggest doing the work inside a large (clear) plastic bag. I had a spring fly off and it took me a good while to find it :).

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Another Powder River fan. Installed it on my XD Mod 2 9mm and it works extremely well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts