Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't too bad waiting for it, granted I did everything I could to distract myself between now and then lol. Got my picture taken which happens to make me look angry lol. So I'll probably be buying an N8 holster in the near future for my P226 and LC9.

I gotta say it's a strange feeling going out in public now that it's concealed. One quick question, has anyone found that the Hogue rubber grips on a CC makes your shirt ride up because the shirt can't slide back down past the butt of the handgun?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Congrats. Be safe out there.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Congrats I have the hogue grips on my sig p239 and I have the same problem with the shirt sticking to the grips

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Well Done! Welcome and stay safe!

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Congrats on your permit. As to the Hogue grips, never used them,

·
Registered
42,987 Posts
Tried Pachmayr grips on my Ruger .41 Mag once. Took them off the next days. Nearly ripped the skin off my hands.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow 68 days?

I bought my 1st handgun and was in and out in under 30 minutes and had the license in 5 days ...

$25 ...5 days

I guess we express them round here

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wasn't too bad waiting for it, granted I did everything I could to distract myself between now and then lol. Got my picture taken which happens to make me look angry lol.
Angry is the only look to go for in a CC ID photo in my estimation. I just look charming in mine. :)

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Congrats on the permit.:wave:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Congrats! 68 days would be considered fast here. Don't use the grips you mentioned. Stay safe.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
What I meant to say is: What you are happy that you got a permit from the government for your God given and constitutional right??? Jk. Though I am sure someone will say it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts